Our comprehensive Meeting Planner Guide is an Event Organizer's one-stop-resource to planning an event in our facility.
complete meeting planner guide.
(note: this may take several minutes to download).
The following information can be found in
the GTCTC's Meeting Planner Guide:
1. Key Contacts
2. Event Security & Staffing
3. Event Operations, including Exhibitor Guidelines
4. Food & Beverage
5. Parking, Directions & Ground Transportation
6. Facility Floor Plans, Capacities & Room Specifications
7. Freight, Loading & Shipping
8. Event Service Subcontractors
9. Permit information
10. Rigging Guidelines. View diagrams: Option 1, Option 2, Option 3
& Option 4
GTCTC: increasing our effort to decrease our footprint
As an event planner, you too can increase your sustainability effort by participating in the Green Conventions and Conferences Certification Program. The few extra steps you take to be green can add up to a lot of saved emissions.
Click here to see how it works → Green Conventions